Public Bank offers Internship in Head Office Divisions and Regional Office nationwide that hone your professional skills in relation to your career objectives while fulfilling your academic requirements. As one of our young apprentice bankers, you will gain hands-on working experience with the guidance of dedicated coaches. To ensure we hire the best quality of Public Bankers, Internship serves as a platform to evaluate, screen and cultivate a talent pipeline of highly trained potential employees.
Placement ExperienceVarious business units within our:
- Head Office: Menara Public Bank
- Regional Office Nationwide
- IT & Training Centre Bangi
- Digital Banking
- Credit Administration
- Banking Operations
- Information Technology
- Risk Management
- Human Capital Management
- Hire Purchase Operations
- Trustee Services
Intake & Duration
Internship is offered all year round.
Minimum duration: 2 months
- Applicable for Malaysian citizens.
- Undergraduates (from an accredited university) who are in their final and penultimate year with a strong academic track record and a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified within 3 weeks from the date of submission.